A little preparation goes a long way with the #1 selling painter’s tape in the United States, ScotchBlue™ ORIGINAL Painter’s Tape – This is the original blue tape that DIY painters and pros have loved for more than 25 years. Whether you’re protecting your wood trim, painted walls, a metal surface or glass windows, this versatile tape delivers sharp paint lines and removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. Help protect your surfaces while bringing your creative vision to life with the help of ScotchBlue™ ORIGINAL Painter’s Tape.
- Ideal for use on smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, glass and metal
- Sharp paint lines on a variety of surfaces
- #1 selling painter’s tape in the U.S.
- Removes cleanly up to 14 days with no sticky residue
- Medium adhesion level removes easily, while protecting your surfaces
- Indoor or outdoor use
- For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next apply tape onto the surface while pressing down as you go. Then secure the tape by pressing down on it firmly with a smooth edge. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45 degree angle.